Would you like to feel better? Handle changes going on in your life with more clarity and confidence, and/or create some much-desired improvements?
Would you like to better connect with your inner guidance, peace, and joy? Live more fully in tune with your soul’s purpose?
That’s what my work is all about, hence the name – Empowering Lightworks. Because everything I’ve learned, I’ve learned for my own personal growth and evolution as well, so I understand what it’s like to be on the other side of this.
And because of this, I also know that light works, that connecting with higher vibrations through one form or another feels good and helps us shift our energies in ways that help us continue to feel good and create more good in our lives and world.
So I’m sharing a feel good buffet of offerings at the People’s Fair this weekend, all at special fair prices:
- Full Spectrum Chakra Balancing & Core Connection Repair –My newest offering includes the Infinite Freeway work for clearing the energy between your chakras as they are now and in your chakras in other lifetimes, as described in my new book, Chakras Alive! Exploring & Expanding Your Inner Rainbow; Original Connection Rememberance, a modern-day version of an ancient technique for more fully embodying your earthly purpose and Divine origins, as taught to me by the Third Mary, mother of Mary Magdalene; and powerful Healing Touch techniques. An activational drawing for further support may be included.
- LaHo-Chi & Angel Light Energetic Healing – Sample the profound, deeply relaxing healing you can activate in yourself and others through this October’s LaHo-Chi and Angel Light Training!
- Chakra Readings – Discover the wisdoms your chakras would like to share with you.
- Life Improvement Readings – Choose an area of your life you’d like to improve through insights and techniques customized just for you.
- Channeled Sessions – In what ways would your guides, angels, Goddess energies and/or more like to assist you right now?
While there, you can also find out how to become a part of my upcoming book, The Family of Magdalene: A Journey of Truth, Love and Freedom, for which I’ll be making a special trip to Southern France this September. (More information to follow!)
The People’s Fair is held a few miles north of Calumet at 59691 US 41, Allouez, MI behind Prospector’s Paradise, August 7 – 9. Admission is $3 for all 3 days and children under 12 are admitted free. This is a metaphysical gathering with a variety of vendors, lectures, and daily drawings for door prizes. I’ll be available late afternoon through early evening on Friday, all day Saturday and ‘til approximately 3 pm on Sunday. Call (906) 337-6889 for more Fair info.
This is a special time of personal evolution for us all. Both at the fair and beyond, I look forward to being there for you to assist you in your process, applaud your journey, and help give you a leg up with its challenges, as we all move forward together.
In love and light,
Roslyn Elena McGrath